Heartland Hematology and Oncology offers a secure way to access your health information
through our patient portal, CareSpace. Once registered you will have 24/7 access to your
medical information from your computer, tablet or mobile device through CareSpaceportal.com.
Speak to our front desk staff. Provide an email address, and a link will be sent. Then simply
click the link in the email within four days and follow the instructions. If you need help, our front
desk staff can walk you through this process over the phone or in the clinic.
Once Registered at CareSpacePortal.com you will be able to view the following:
- Lab results (once viewed by your physician)
- Pathology (once discussed with you)
- Radiology (once discussed with you)
- Physician notes
Other ways to use CareSpace include:
- Inviting friends, family, and caregivers to access your CareSpace account so they may stay informed on your treatment
- Communicate with your care team by sending non-urgent secured messages to your nurses, billing staff or the appointment desk.
Patient Portal commonly asked questions & answers:
Q: Where do I go for the portal?
Q: My registration link has expired. How do I setup my account?
A: Give our practice a call at 308-865-2303 and a new link will be sent.
Q: I forgot my password
A: You can reset your password by clicking blue text “I forgot my password”. Provide the email
that is connected to the account. A link will be sent to your email to reset your password.
Q: I saw the physician yesterday, why are my labs not there?
A: Labs must be reviewed and signed by your doctor before they are available on the portal.
Some of the lab tests are sent to outside laboratories, and can take a couple of days to a couple
of weeks for results.